To link your UK bank account to the Zumo app. simply follow the steps below:
1) Tap on Smartfolio
2) Tap on GBP wallet
3) tap the 'Add funds' button located below in your GBP wallet screen
4) enter the amount you wish to send your Zumo GBP wallet - the minimum amount required to link a bank account is £1.
5) select your bank account from the list displayed.
6) review the details and tap 'Agree and confirm'
7) tap the 'Confirm' button to confirm the payment.
After you have completed the payment, you will see a payment confirmation with the transaction details and a transaction ID.
If your bank does not support Payment Initiation Service (PIS), you can transfer the funds from your bank directly to your Zumo GBP wallet using your Zumo account number and sort code. These are shown to you after tapping the 'Add funds' button. You can also find them in Settings > Zumo Account > Zumo.
Please note that the UK bank account that you send funds from will become your default linked account for all withdrawals and deposits.